Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pet peeves

there are a few things that annoy the crap out of me and make me grouchy. some of them make no sense but they cause me to feel contempt or irritation nonetheless.

Top of my list today is people who indicate they want to talk yet don't respond to emails. i know, i know - i'm soooo guilty of that myself at times. but it doesn't change the fact that it is one of the things that will cause me to slap up walls and take two steps back. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Taking quiet steps back from some people.

One of biggest peeves is people who spit. Generally this means men. Who spit. Outside. In public. On the sidewalk or ground. Hacking up a giant loogie and letting it fly. Makes me CRAZY.

Waiting. I'm not so good at it. Waiting in lines, waiting for phone calls, waiting for a movie to start.... just waiting. I have so many bazillion of things to do that WAITING... just sitting there makes me gnash my teeth and sometimes will frustrate me so much that i just walk off.

There are more of course but i think that is plenty of bitching for today. Big deep breath. Ahhhh - i feel better now. :P

No comments: