Saturday, July 11, 2009

Feeling better

Being sick sucks moldy ass. Truly. Antibiotics are finally kicking in and I feel more like myself again. Working on stories and that also helps with my mood. Also during the photoshoot tonight, the members of the band playing kept winking at me. Since they were all hot to hotter - that helped with my ego. ~grin~

Listened to myself on the local radio show that I taped the other day (while feeling like a piece of moldy ass) and was surprised at how good and professional I sounded. I guess doing the weekly show has helped with my "radio persona". LOL! My voice sounded much smoother in the studio than i do in the call-ins. I sure do laugh a lot though.

Bought new shoes today - that ALWAYS makes a girl feel better. Two pairs of uber sexy stilettos. They are gonna kill my feet after ten minutes of walking in them but look totally kickass.
~happy sigh~
Shoes.

2 comments:

Arkay said...

:-) glad u feeling betr.

now, are u just going to tease our imaginations, or do we get to see a pick of your nice ankles (and fine calves?) in these 'kickass' stilettos? ;)

Lakota said...

Lol! I was sick as a dog and all you can focus on is the shoes? Okay - me too. heehee.
And yeah - i'm contemplating taking some photos of my kickass shoes. I have to dress up for a shoot tonight so maybe i'll whip out the camera and take a few then. :P